When god created Sunday mornings, he was probably thinking of the following :
- freshly baked croissants
- waking up late (if your kids allow you this luxury)
- nice music like Bap Kennedy, Joan Baez or Gordon Lightfoot (my wife does not agree to the last musical choice though)
- spend as much time in pyjamas
- read ‘The Economist’ from cover to cover
- possibly write a new blog post
Surely not this :
For a small quaint swiss town to be subjected to this kind of torture is surely uncalled for. 6 or 7 airplanes simultaneously crossing over our otherwise restricted airspace, further adding to the global warming to which I had such a remarkable solution yesterday. What has the world come to? and where are all these people off to anyway? If anyone of you were in these planes and saw a guy with a long zoom lens in pjs clicking away to glory, drop me a line. We have something to talk about.
Now let me go back to the sunday grind.